The Praetorian Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Praetorian Empire

The Forum of the Nationstates Region

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Possible Merger/Alliance?

Go down 
+2
Sergeant General
Athanasius Ilius
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Athanasius Ilius

Athanasius Ilius

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Possible Merger/Alliance? Empty
PostSubject: Possible Merger/Alliance?   Possible Merger/Alliance? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 2:50 am

Hello, you may know me from a while back (when I was Rogernomics), I left under very stressful circumstances:pale: , but I hope that we can repair the foreign relations with our regions.Very Happy

I am not sure what you would require from us, but here are some possible ideas:) :

*A place in our government (their active members could fill our Senate, and other positions the new consitution makes) - This is what makes me happy - because it is my branch of government Possible Merger/Alliance? Action-smiley-068

*Hostile relations with TLK (I don't see why we can't continue this since the TLK has never done anything productive diplomatically for our region) Possible Merger/Alliance? RollEyes

*Allowance of their members to call themselves Praetorians in the 01 Eastern Roman Empire Possible Merger/Alliance? TheSmile - Not much different from Athenians calling themselves Athenians in the 01 Eastern Roman Empire Alliance Possible Merger/Alliance? TheSmile

*Rights and privillages of 01 Eastern Roman Empire Subjects Possible Merger/Alliance? TheSmile

I hope that I am allowed to post here. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://01ere.proboards42.com/
Sergeant General

Sergeant General

Male
Number of posts : 62
Interests : History
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merger/Alliance?   Possible Merger/Alliance? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 6:12 pm

Indeed go ahead!
Back to top Go down
Hardenford

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merger/Alliance?   Possible Merger/Alliance? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 1:12 pm

Hello, I'm a nation that's in The Last Kingdom. I don't really know what all the fighting was about so I wanted to take a look here.

What did TLK do to 01 ERE? I heard that someone from 01 ERE accused the founder of TLK of deleting his posts on TLK's forum, but the founder said that he didn't. Is there something else that happened? I'm kind of neutral here.
Back to top Go down
Alybia

Alybia

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merger/Alliance?   Possible Merger/Alliance? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 1:37 pm

Who are TLK and ERE?
Back to top Go down
Sergeant General

Sergeant General

Male

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merger/Alliance?   Possible Merger/Alliance? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:01 pm

TLK is The Last Kingdom, and ERE is The 01 Eastern Roman Empire.

TLK is our Arch Rival and mutated offspring, they were once former leaders that rebelled against the Senate.

ERE is our new found ally
Back to top Go down
Alybia

Alybia

Male

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merger/Alliance?   Possible Merger/Alliance? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:52 pm

Ok, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Hardenford

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merger/Alliance?   Possible Merger/Alliance? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 2:29 pm

From what the people in TLK tell me, there wasn't an active Senate. I heard that Ellenburg and Khabro suggested new reforms for government here.

And why did the merger get cancelled when there was a majority vote in favor of it? I used to be a member here, but that was part of the reason why I left. Was there another reason?
Back to top Go down
Alybia

Alybia

Male

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merger/Alliance?   Possible Merger/Alliance? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 2:51 pm

Do you mean someone is trying to overthrow the government. Who are these rebels, everyone should have the same ideas as the Imperial Government.

However, this region is still a democracy and this is respected yet sometimes put aside when democratic decisions to not suite the situation.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant General

Sergeant General

Male

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merger/Alliance?   Possible Merger/Alliance? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 4:37 pm

The reason why I decided to not go was because this was a scam and a planned out rebellion. They were waiting and when they thought the moment was right they insulted and called me a dictator. Also this is my region and I didnt want to give it up just yet. So I decided to stay and gave everyone else the oppurtinity to leave. Which some did.

So most of what you heard is basically propaganda, they dont even know the real reason for this mess. Only I know the true reason, and that reason is because its my region.
Back to top Go down
Atteion

Atteion

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merger/Alliance?   Possible Merger/Alliance? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 5:40 am

its ur region?? wht like a previous region u onced control or was part of??
so whts the situation going on now??
Back to top Go down
Bromannikha

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merger/Alliance?   Possible Merger/Alliance? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:23 am

I don't want an argument or anything, and I respect your decisions, Sarge. I just want it to be known that it wasn't a planned "rebellion" (it wasn't even that). I planned on keeping Khabro here; I never intended on him leaving because I had no reason to. We didn't have a rebellion.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant General

Sergeant General

Male

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merger/Alliance?   Possible Merger/Alliance? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 4:57 pm

Alright fair enough.
Back to top Go down
Bromannikha

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merger/Alliance?   Possible Merger/Alliance? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 5:45 pm

I think we've both gotten everything off our chests. I'll see if I can come up with a peace treaty in the next few days.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant General

Sergeant General

Male

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merger/Alliance?   Possible Merger/Alliance? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 4:18 pm

Alright
Back to top Go down
Athanasius Ilius

Athanasius Ilius

Male

PostSubject: 01 Eastern Roman Empire Alliance Neutrality Bill   Possible Merger/Alliance? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 9:02 pm

Possible Merger/Alliance? 01EREAllianceGovernmentSystem

01 Eastern Roman Empire Alliance Neutrality Bill

I) Declares itself neutral except when protecting itself, or its declared allies.

II) I)Declares that it will not search out regions to 'liberate'. But will only use its military for self defense, or for defending previously declared allies.

II) II) We will not become allies purely for the purpose 'liberating' a region.

II) III) The legislature must vote to approve any alliances, and it is here stated as the intent of this august body not to abuse this power for the skewed purposes of the military industrial complex.

III) Friendly relations are allowed with all regions so long as they do not violate ADN or 01 Eastern Roman Empire rulings.

IV) If any region declares war on the 01 Eastern Roman Empire Alliance neutrality with that region shall still be maintained.

V) Any attempt to subvert this doctrine shall be viewed as a serious infraction against the laws of 01 ERE, and is to be referred to the Magistratus Extraodinarii.

I should tell you about this, plus good to see your region has recovered Sergeant General.Smile Your region would be classed as a friendly region.

Other news:

01 Eastern Roman Empire Alliance Statistics:

- 01 Eastern Roman Empire (Motherland in Nation States Game) 130 nation states - 34 of them UN members, 22 Billionaires - (67,970,000,000 people), positioned 36th among all 9,884 NS Regions

- Athens (affiliated region) 4 nation states - 2 of them UN members, 1 Billionaire - (4,005,000,000 people)

- Hellenic Civilization ("off-spring" region) 155 nation states - 15 of them UN members, 17 Billionaires - (64,036,000,000 people), positioned 31st among all 9,884 NS Regions

- Empire of Rome ("off-spring" region) 4 nation states (3,044,000,000 people) - 1 of them a Billionaire

TOTAL: 293 nations - 51 of them UN members, 41 Billionaires - (139,055,000,000 people) - theoretically positioned 14th among all 9,884 NS Regions
Back to top Go down
Alybia

Alybia

Male

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merger/Alliance?   Possible Merger/Alliance? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 9:40 am

I am sure we can all agree to this fair set of guidlines. I hope a treaty can be organised with the two leaders. I for one approve.
Back to top Go down
Athanasius Ilius

Athanasius Ilius

Male

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merger/Alliance?   Possible Merger/Alliance? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 9:45 pm

Can I ask something? Smile

Is there some way you can make our embassy invisible to The Last Kingdom, and their Embassy (if they are to have one) invisible to us? Embarassed

This is because we have a firm policy as of now of non contact with The Last Kingdom Neutral . Because on several occasions it has insulted our region and our government with flawed claims (because Brommanikia has a vendetta against me) AngryEnergyBlast .
Back to top Go down
Athanasius Ilius

Athanasius Ilius

Male

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merger/Alliance?   Possible Merger/Alliance? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 9:54 pm

I hope that we can have a great relationship as regions Very Happy , we are Neutral towards the TLK (even if they declare war on us) and will make no attempt to attack TLK.

I had a misunderstanding in the past with Sergeant General that was mainly formed by Ellenburg and Brommanikia (it was they afterall that thought of the plans mainly for the government, and then left you in the dark and led quite a few of your nations away to The Last Kingdom).

I hope our regions can live peacefully side by side, and that we can work together (through cultural exchanges) to make Nationstates a fun place for anyone interested in Greek, Roman or Byzantine history, military or government. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alybia

Alybia

Male

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merger/Alliance?   Possible Merger/Alliance? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 12:59 pm

I also hope this treaty remains.
Back to top Go down
Bromannikha

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merger/Alliance?   Possible Merger/Alliance? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 3:40 pm

I'm not going to start an argument here, but I do have something to say:

TLK's claims against 01 ERE were all true and not even slightly exaggerated. Honest people don't do that.

As for the past in TPE, Roger you were the one who first proposed government changes. While we all had misunderstandings with Sarge, it's very incorrect to say that you were only influenced by other people. You told me yourself (after we started talking again before the conflict between our current regions) that your feelings about Sarge remained.

Personally, I would not only like peace with 01 ERE, but I would also like friendly relations. I don't know what happened a while ago when we were about to have friendly relations, but I was trying to get TLK to support the alliance. I still don't think I deleted your forum posts or ignored you, but it is evident that I gave cause to make you feel that way. Roger, I've known you now since this last March. Long friendships in NS are few and far between, and I would regret not trying to amend things. So right now, right here, I want to do the following:

1. I officially apologise to Rogernomics and 01 ERE for TLK's actions ordered by ME (meaning I take the full blame for anything that offended anyone from 01 ERE).
2. I will make a great effort to dispel any ill thoughts about 01 ERE and its leaders.
3. I will hold no grudge against 01 ERE or its members
4. I propose that 01 ERE and TLK begin discussions about friendly relations once again.

I'm sorry to disturb this forum with this, but I figure it's just as good a place as any.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant General

Sergeant General

Male

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merger/Alliance?   Possible Merger/Alliance? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 4:10 pm

This is not TPE's problem and would not like to be dragged into both of your problems. So please direct your messages through pm's or by other means.
Back to top Go down
Bromannikha

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merger/Alliance?   Possible Merger/Alliance? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 4:30 pm

As I stated, sorry for the interruption.
Back to top Go down
Athanasius Ilius

Athanasius Ilius

Male

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merger/Alliance?   Possible Merger/Alliance? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 6:37 pm

The dispute is being resolved through TLK&01ERE dialogue, so it won't appear in this embassy again. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merger/Alliance?   Possible Merger/Alliance? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible Merger/Alliance?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Praetorian Empire :: Embassy Center :: Neutral Embassies :: Embassy of The 01 Eastern Roman Empire-
Jump to: