The Praetorian Empire

The Forum of the Nationstates Region

PortalPortal  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Current elections in 01 ERE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
01 Eastern Roman Empire

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Current elections in 01 ERE   Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:59 pm

Here there the official results of the current elections in 01 ERE as the Elections Committee and International Attendants announced a few hours ago:

01 Eastern Roman Empire Government

IMPERATOR: Byzantine Glory - UN Nation

PRIME MINISTER (Consul - UN Delegate): Comnemnus - UN Nation

AEDILE: still under voting process (between Brettonian Enforcers - UN Nation and Sacaen Somoa 2)

GRAND PRAETOR: Rogernomics - UN Nation

FOREIGN AFFAIRS MINISTER: The Real Hellas - UN Nation

TRIBUNE: Kate Chopin

MAGISTRATUS EXTRAORDINARII: Novellus Veii, Julius Caesar Jr - UN Nation, Zombie Intellectuals - UN Nation

Glory to THe Empire and its Glorious members !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://01EasternRomanEmpire.blogspot.com
Sergeant General

Male
Number of posts : 62
Interests : History
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Current elections in 01 ERE   Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:32 pm

I would like for the honorable ambassador of 01 Eastern Roman Empire to send this message to your government, I would like for Rogernomics to be taken out of the position of honor as Grand Praetor, as far as I am aware he resigned and was never officially voted in as Praetor in your region.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogernom

PostSubject: Re: Current elections in 01 ERE   Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:19 pm

Typical response Rolling Eyes , PS: Change Site Creator email as I am getting the site creator emails. - Through them I could easily access this forum. Wink

You made demands to the region of Rome as well, they don't like you interfering in their affairs. Rolling Eyes

Plus I was voted in, as no one applied for the position and no one voted against me taking the position. PS: I might change the title yet, to Speaker of the Senate (or Speaker of the House).Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sergeant General

Male

PostSubject: Re: Current elections in 01 ERE   Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:06 am

Roll your eyes all you want Rogernomics, but it was you who through a fit and ran off.Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogernom

PostSubject: Re: Current elections in 01 ERE   Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:59 pm

And you who imposed a dictatorship, and made peace with our enemy Addarow.Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ellenbur

PostSubject: Re: Current elections in 01 ERE   Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:41 am

We have not made peace with Addarow, I told the smart ass off telling me that the region was in shambles! and Sergeant General told him he wasn't wanted in this region! currently we are working on having the senate pass some importany legistation so that you can stop calling the government of the PE a dictatorship. just last week i added two more senators to the senate and now there is numerous votes going on to approve the stalled legistation. Long live TPE!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sergeant General

Male

PostSubject: Re: Current elections in 01 ERE   Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:27 pm

We have not made peace with Addarow, what he did was completely outrageous. If we are a dictatorship then you made us that way Rogernomics, your ideas of reform were twisted and then when we voted to not adopt those ideas you ran off and are calling us corrupt and immoral.

But anyways, we dont need you, we are so better off now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogernom

PostSubject: Re: Current elections in 01 ERE   Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:29 pm

Anyway you are invaders or semi-invaders, I am a defender. Go on spreading your lies:roll: , when I left you made several statements that sounded exactly like you were impossing a dictatorship:x , also I pointed that was not the only reason I left, a point you ignored👅 . You are not much different from Sheehyland really. Rolling Eyes

If you are a democracy now, good for you, but I was elected, and the Senators were on vacation:) . This is an embassy by the way and frankly I won't visit here anymore;) . You can continue your tirades here, by yourself and keep your fictions. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sergeant General

Male

PostSubject: Re: Current elections in 01 ERE   Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:03 pm

lol! What a hypocrite!

Defender! HA!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Khabro

PostSubject: Re: Current elections in 01 ERE   Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:27 pm

WE ARE NOT INVADERS!!!!!! I don't know HOW many times I have to stress that to you, Roger. I have told you from the VERY BEGINNING that we are not invaders. You kept on bringing up plans for invasions and such, but that's not who we are. We have NEVER adopted any policy on military activity (which I suggest we do). We invaded Rome once.

Sarge, it is not our place to request that one of 01 ERE's officials be removed. I do not think that is proper.

Roger, if you're not a member of this region (and since you're not an ambassador either), please stop posting on this forum. You left because you were offered a better job in 01 ERE-- I understand that. You don't need to make up arguments to try to justify your departure.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant General

Male

PostSubject: Re: Current elections in 01 ERE   Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:12 pm

I meant Rogernomics to be banned for his treason, seeing that I have already done so let us calm down.

The honorable delegate of 01 ERE is always welcome but Rogernomics is not to be allowed to join this forum again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Khabro

PostSubject: Re: Current elections in 01 ERE   Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:53 pm

I wasn't getting mad at you, Sarge. All that was intended toward Rogernomics.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant General

Male

PostSubject: Re: Current elections in 01 ERE   Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:56 pm

I know I was just making it clearer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Khabro

PostSubject: Re: Current elections in 01 ERE   Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:45 am

ahhh...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current elections in 01 ERE   

Back to top Go down

Current elections in 01 ERE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Praetorian Empire :: Embassy Center :: Neutral Embassies :: Embassy of The 01 Eastern Roman Empire-
Jump to: