The Praetorian Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Praetorian Empire

The Forum of the Nationstates Region

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Embassy of Autropolis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Site Creator

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Embassy of Autropolis Empty
PostSubject: Embassy of Autropolis   Embassy of Autropolis Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 6:41 am

We welcome the Region/s of Autropolis to The Praetorian Empire Forum, here is your embassy to do with what you wish;)
Back to top Go down
https://thepraetorianempire.forumotion.com
Ellenbur

PostSubject: Re: Embassy of Autropolis   Embassy of Autropolis Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 3:25 am

I am writing to let TPE know that Autropolis is in a state of morning we found out last night that my good friend Josh Binney or as known on NS as The Powerfull states in RL died in a car crash. There was confusion in Autropolis because the powerfull states the delegate had ejected and banned himself. I am saddened by the news because i have telegramed and talked with Josh for the last 6 months on a daily basis. He was my hand picked successor for delegate in Autropolis and i helped him along the way to get elected. He ended up serving as delegate for 21 days before his death. Even though he was never in the region i am calling for a 3 day state of morning for the region to morn for the loss.

-Jeremy Extreme
regional delegate of TPE
Back to top Go down
GEN. Mains (DSRDF)

GEN. Mains (DSRDF)

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Character sheet
Role-Player Name: Logan Mains
Games Won:
Embassy of Autropolis Left_bar_bleue1/1Embassy of Autropolis Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Embassy of Autropolis   Embassy of Autropolis Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 10:49 pm

Deep South sends it's condolences to both the friends of the deceased, as well as to the members of Autropolis. May he be remembered forever in our hearts and minds.
Back to top Go down
Ellenbur

PostSubject: Re: Embassy of Autropolis   Embassy of Autropolis Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 2:49 am

I will say thank you from the members of autropolis,as i was a former member of the region and still have close ties to the nations there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Embassy of Autropolis   Embassy of Autropolis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Embassy of Autropolis
Page 1 of 1